Hello, Engineers! In this week’s update we are introducing the Palisade blocks – they come complete with spiked variants, battlements, and a gate. The palisade is less sturdy, but easier to build than stone castle walls and can serve as a protection in the early survival stages. They will add some nice visual flair for your castles and settlements – we can’t wait to see your creations on the workshop!
We are still seeing the occasional report about issues with the farming system – if you want to help, please send us saves and any information how to reproduce the farming problems through our bug report section of the forum: http://forums.keenswh.com/forums/bug-reports.415209/
– Added Blocks: Palisade, Palisade Spikes, Sloped Palisade, Sloped Palisade With Spikes, Palisade Battlement, Palisade Gate
– Updated Compass art
– Fixed some multiblock naming issues.
– Fixed a rare crash with harvesting wild plants.
– Fixed grass density setting not loading correctly on game start.
– Fixed seeding bags not decreasing seed count when seeding manually.
– Fixed research definitions not loading correctly.
– Added support for dummies on the subparts.
– There’s a rare crash in building blocks, but we don’t know why it is crashing. We’ve added some logging in hopes to track it down quickly.
Like and comment on our forums.Share on social media