Originally posted: 10/25/2016
Hello, Engineers! All Hallows’ Eve is approaching, so it’s time to get into the festive mood and decorate your castles in preparation. In this update, we’re bringing you some blocks and items to decorate with, as well as some bug fixes to make your engineering life easier. Also watch the video for our future plans and release schedule. Enjoy!
– Pumpkins are now growing on the ground
– Jack-o’-lantern block (craftable using the pumpkins)
– Skulls (lootable items from dead barbarians)
– Impaled Skull block (craftable using the barbarian Skulls)
– Skull Trophy mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=787020342
Fixes & Improvements:
– added tax icon to the map
– added notification that informs you when you have areas running out of tax
– disabled Claim Block interaction when the area is still contested
– improved performance of characters on dedicated servers (less lag per player)
– fixed a crash in the gatherable components, there was one dedicated server in particular that was suffering from this (thanks for all of the logs!)
– fixed the main performance issue that creeps up after running the game for a while
– fixed an issue where modded assets weren’t being loaded correctly
– fixed being unable to build in abandoned areas
– fixed legacy worlds not loading correctly
– fixed several of the rarer crashes
– full list for hot-fixed issues from the past week: http://forums.keenswh.com/threads/7388367
– Fixed the biggest crash ruining most people’s day.
– Fixed fast travel cooldown not being saved.
– Fixed selection of map cells.
– Fixed a logging bug.
Like and comment on our forums.Share on social media