Hello, Engineers! In the last update for 2016, we bring you one last bit of farming content in the form of wheat. You will be able to use the wheat as straws for the basic roofs, or grind it into flour for baking bread. Additionally, we’ve made the herb a farmable item as well. Finally, we have re-enabled the Ambient Sounds on the planet. This should add a little more life to the world.
Happy Holidays from everyone in the Medieval Team and have fun!
– Added wheat, small milling stone and bread.
– Added herbs to the farmable items.
– Added ambient sounds to the planet.
– Fixed a crash related to harvesting plants.
– Fixed one of the “World is corrupt” situations.