Hello, Engineers! In this week’s update we have some improvements for the multiblocks. We also fixed an issue with claimblocks disappearing after their contested time runs out on servers that have been running for more than 24 days. We also made the DS configuration tool inform you when you have invalid values in your save and it will reset them to the default values.
– Grand Palace – Order of the Rising Sun: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=839324902
– Integrated Wooden Gate: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=834753578
– Fixed compound settings on inverted roof.
– Fixed multiblocks not taking their resource cost when placed.
– Fixed multiblock naming when aiming at parts of multiblocks.
– Fixed roof battlement breaking down after building or deconstructing in survival.
– Fixed barbarians spawning in the safe area. They will no longer spawn within a 300m radius of the safe area’s center.
– Fixed DS configurator crashing when certain values were incorrect. It will now reset them to default and notify the user.
– Fixed claimblocks despawning instantly after the contested time runs out on any server that has been running for about 24 days. Servers should now be able to run fine for the next 30000 years.