Hello, Engineers! This week we’re implementing the first of the community feedback mods into the game; the weapon hardness system. From now on, swords and clubs will no longer destroy stone blocks. They can still damage wood however! We also upgraded the chest for the treasure map system. Additionally we implemented the ability to just double-click your flammables straight into the fuel inventory.
Among the fixes, we reduced the contested timer from 10 minutes to 30 seconds, as it caused many accidental cases of forgetting to pay your taxes and going to bed. We also fixed an issue where destroying blocks with an inventory would not properly cause lootbags to spawn.
Finally, we whitelisted some new things for the modders among you, as per the whitelist request thread. Enjoy!
– Implemented weapon hardness system.
– Upgraded treasure chest model.
– Crafting stations with multiple inventories now allow you to double-click, shift-click, alt-click and ctrl-click the flammables straight into the fuel inventory.
– Reduced contested timer to 30 seconds from 10 minutes.
– Destroying blocks with inventories now spawns the lootbags again.
– Whitelisted MyDetectedEntityProperties.
– Whitelisted inventory constraints.
The new protection mods can be found here:
PVP Mode: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1122457285
PVE Mode: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1122459296