Hello, Engineers! We finally resolved the invisible blocks issue, it was a gnarly bug deep in the Medieval Engineers specific rendering code in our engine. We also improved the target detection of small grids on large grids, and thin shapes such as signposts are now more accessible. Several minor GUI fixes were made to the mod loading screen, and finally, you are able to destroy stone claimblocks with weapons again, which was accidentally prevented by an oversight last week.
– Revealed invisible blocks!
– Improved targeting of signposts.
– Improved mod selection, the lists no longer scroll to top when a mod is moved from available to active.
– Fixed a bug where clicking no when loading a world with incompatible mods would load the world anyway.
– Fixed a bug where stone claimblocks were indestructible to weapons.
– Whitelisted MyCubeBlockSubpartComponent.
– Whitelisted MySubpartAnimationComponent.
Regnilse’s Landskron region mod: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1126579127
Stori3d_Past’s voxel pack: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=803848474