Hello, Engineers! For today’s update we’ve focused on solving some security holes in the game that allowed people to play the game as if they had admin powers. Also, we’re looking at the gameplay behind the Ore Crusher block, and are looking for your feedback regarding this style of crafting. Finally, we would like to remind you that in order to be eligible as a challenger in the castle siege challenge, you have to submit the video on the forum for all to see.
– Fixed several security holes preventing hacker abuse.
– Fixed a localization mistake reported by Restioson using Rexbot on our Discord channel, thanks!
– Added support to specify output inventory on the Crafting Component. Look at Oven.sbc for an example.
Final reminder for getting your entries in! Soon we’ll pick who gets to do battle with us!
The next castle siege will be something different! This time we will be defending a castle, and we will choose a team to siege us! In order to challenge us, you will have to make a video about you and four team members working together to build a siege camp in a timespan of about 45 minutes. Upload the video to Youtube, and we will pick the team with the best siege camp setup. 🙂
– You are allowed to build it in creative, but avoid spawning large blueprints. Small siege equipment blueprints are okay (catapults, trebuchets, etc), but no massive castles.
– Once we are playing you will have Medieval Master available to you so you have a chance to prepare the materials you need. There are no hard rules, but keep it in the spirit of the event. 🙂
– To clarify, the video itself doesn’t have to be 45 minutes long, it’s okay to cut the whole process into a shorter video. Just show us what you guys can do in about 45 minutes!