Hello, Engineers! We found some old timbers lying around, slapped them together and gave them a lick of paint, and suddenly we rediscovered the long lost art of Sign making! And we are sharing this with the world! Now you too can make your own signs!
We also restarted the community localization project, so if you please have a few spare minutes, you can help us out bringing the game to your language!
Finally, we have a couple of mods that we’d like some feedback on. Rather than push the feature straight into vanilla, we’re trying this mod-first approach to see the response from the community. Check out these three mods and let us know what you think!
– Added Sign Post block
– Community Localization Project: http://www.medievalengineers.com/features/localization/
Community Feedback Wanted
– Claimblocks Require Sky: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940959871
– Weapon Protection: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=945994453
– Grid Protection System: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944905772
– Fixed tooltips on several blocks.
– Fixed default blueprints’ chest contents.
– Added MySignpostComponent to whitelist.
– Added MyBindableRespawnComponent to whitelist.
– Added MyLootTableDefinition and MyInventoryBaseLootExtensions to whitelist.