Originally posted: 10/27/2015
This week we have re-factored our model builder tool. Creating your own blocks is way faster this time and easy to get into. We’ve created new official modded roof type and new tutorial describing how we made it. If you follow the instructions, you will be able to create any block you wish for.
We also added target inventory checkbox into the game – each inventory has a small check box that sets the inventory as target (only one target can be set at a time). When player starts to click on items with CTRL+LMB in any other inventory, the items will be automatically moved in to the targeted inventory.
Step-by-step guide how to make a custom block: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=542958312
– target inventory checkbox added
– refactored model viewer/destruction tool
– example mod Roof Tile Slope Window: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=542963371
– tools fixes
– fixed Double windows example mod – http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421319414
– minor issues fixed in ModelViewerPicker
– fixed a problem in Model Viewer causing models wave due to wind settings
– fixed crashes in some instances when model definition was incorrect
– Destruction Tool Log message now shows warnings when there is no collision definitions
– added log into VrageEditor accessible through ribbon windows group. It is early implementation, does not have to much messages yet
– icons have been updated