Originally posted: 11/29/2016
Hello Engineers! This week is a scheduled bugfix update – as usual expect more features in future updates. We improved the rope tool – and similar improvements will come for other tools in the near future. We also fixed various bugs with chests in Multiplayer; you should now be able to re-order items again and it should take care of production issues too.
We also have more info about the Farming update – you can look forward to several new resources added to the game. For example, flax will be used to craft linen and rope, and in the future, linseed oil for the mechanical blocks. You will be able to find plants in the wild to get you started with farming.
– Projectiles can now be picked up by pressing F instead of holding down F. Since attaching/detaching the rope is now done through the rope tool we made picking up projectiles more consistent with picking up other objects.
– Fixed various synchronization issues with inventories. Chests and crafting inventories should no longer desync so often. Please continue to report cases where the inventories are misbehaving.
– Updated the rope tool, it is now required in both creative and survival and will attach and detach ropes using the left and right mouse button.
– Fixed a bug with pasting a grid that would sometimes not cause the grid to appear and flood the map with grid symbols.
– Fixed cut-and-paste getting stuck, you can now continue cutting grids after the first one.
– Fixed the hand crank contextual menu, it’s now nice and wide and the tooltip is correct.
– Fixed the hand crank rotation speed not starting slowly and speeding back up.
– Fixed the pick-up indicator getting stuck when you die while picking something up.
– Fixed being unable to re-order items in inventories while playing multiplayer.
– Fixed the localization on the configuration screen for the rope hook.
– Fixed being able to build multiple claimblocks in survival.
– Terra Avium by MeowCaptain: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=811435632
– Balustrade by Uohcnam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779024975
– Companions: Hunting Dog by Coggernaut: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=805774345
Like and comment on our forums.Share on social media