Hello, Engineers! This week we have a small collection of bugfixes, as there was a public holiday in the Czech Republic and the team took a much needed break. But we still cooked up some fixes for you!
We added a search bar to the load worlds from workshop screen, fixed the reset button not resetting the color sliders on the signpost screen, and we solved a problem where the game would load an incorrect resolution.
– Added search bar to load worlds from workshop screen.
– Added tooltips to options -> controls screen.
– Fixed color sliders on signposts not updating when reset button is pressed.
– Improved readability on respawn screen by making the screen slightly wider and the font slightly smaller.
– Fixed an issue where the engine would select fallback resolution rather than use your custom setting.
– Slightly resized the questlog, as it was smaller than intended.